TED Pro Lite is designed for small 3-phase services, or services where there is single-phase service derived from 3-phase power (like a high-rise apartment/condo building). The limitation is 277V / 200A service.
TED Pro Lite communicates via a very robust PLC (power line carrier), and does not have the Ethernet communication availability found in our Pro 400/800/1200 systems.
A standard TED Pro LIte system comes with the following:
(1) one ECC (Energy Control Center - hub)
(1) one MTU (Measuring Transmitting Unit)
(3) three 200A CTs
- ECC power cable, MTU power cable
- One (1) 6' Ethernet cable
- TED Footprints software (shown above)
- TED Commander remote monitoring cloud feature
- Installation Manual