This TED Pro 800 is designed for three phase electrical service up to 800 amps.
The TED Pro Energy Monitoring and Control System is a state‐of‐the‐art system for use in any commercial and small industrial complexes. The system allows the user to monitor energy usage in real time, thereby managing energy use through awareness of energy use and costs. Real-time energy data is available on any computer. Colored LEDs alert the user to rate‐tier changes, high demand, cost or other user‐defined parameter. TED Pro is the perfect tool to manage Demand and reduce waste.
TED Pro 800 package includes:
- (1) one ECC (Energy Control Center - hub)
- (1) one Pro MTU (Measuring Transmitting Unit)
- (6) Split-core 400A CTs (500MCM is default - 750MCM is optional)
- (1) pack of CT harness adapters
- ECC power cable, MTU power cable
- (1) One 6' Ethernet cable
- TED Footprints software (shown above)
- Installation Manual
If you are unsure of which package to purchase, please e-mail us or call our office at 843-766-9800.