This TED Pro Commercial package is designed for three phase electrical service up to 5000 amps and includes (3) 5000 AMP 36" 600mm Flexible Rogowski Coils.
The TED Pro Energy Monitoring and Control System is a state‐of‐the‐art system for use in any commercial and small industrial complexes. The system allows the user to monitor energy usage in real time, thereby managing energy use through awareness of energy use and costs. Energy use and alerts can be presented on a custom display, computer, over the Internet, on mobile devices or by text or email messages. Colored LEDs alert the user to rate‐tier changes, high demand, cost or other user‐defined parameter. There are no additional costs for Software; software is embedded in the system. There are no subscription or monthly fees. TED Pro is the perfect tool to reduce your company's electricity bill.
TED Pro 5000 package includes:
- (1) one ECC (Energy Control Center - hub)
- (1) one Pro MTU-RC (Measuring Transmitting Unit)
- (3) 5000A flexible Rogowski Coils (36")
- ECC power cable, MTU-RC power cable
- (1) One 6' Ethernet cable
- TED Footprints software (shown above)
- TED Commander remote monitoring cloud system
- Installation Manual
If you are unsure of which package to purchase, please e-mail us or call our office at 843-766-9800.