This TED Pro 1200 is designed for a three phase commercial breaker panel up to 1200 amps.
The TED Pro Energy Monitoring and Control System is a state‐of‐the‐art system for use in any commercial and small industrial complexes. The system allows the user to monitor energy usage in real time, thereby managing energy use through awareness of energy use and costs. Real-time energy data is available on any computer, platform, or any mobile device; receive alerts via text or email messages. Colored LEDs alert the user to rate‐tier changes, high demand, cost or other user‐defined parameter. There are no additional costs for TED Footprints software; TED Footprints is embedded in the system. No subscription or monthly fees. TED Pro is the perfect tool to manage Demand and reduce waste.
TED Pro 1200 package includes:
- (1) one ECC (Energy Control Center - hub)
- (1) one Pro MTU (Measuring Transmitting Unit)
- (9) Split-core 400A CTs (500MCM standard - 750MCM Optional)
- (1) pack of CT harness adapters
- ECC power cable, MTU power cable
- (1) One 6' Ethernet cable
- TED Footprints software (shown above)
- TED Commander remote monitoring cloud system
- Installation Manual
If you are unsure of which package to purchase, please e-mail us or call our office at 843-766-9800.