This TED Pro 2000 is designed for a three phase commercial service up to 2000 amps and includes (3) 2000 AMP 24" 600mm Flexible CTs.
The TED Pro Energy Monitoring and Control System is a state‐of‐the‐art system for use in any commercial and/or small industrial complex. The system allows the user to monitor energy usage in real time, thereby managing energy use through awareness of energy use and costs. Energy use and alerts can be presented on a custom display, computer, over the Internet, on mobile devices or automatically sent by text or email. Colored LEDs alert the user to rate‐tier changes, high demand, cost or other user‐defined parameter. There are no additional costs for Software; software is embedded in the system. There are no subscription or monthly fees. TED Pro is the perfect tool to reduce your company's electricity
TED Pro 2000 package includes:
- (1) one ECC (Energy Control Center - hub)
- (1) one Pro MTU-RC (Measuring Transmitting Unit)
- (3) 2000A flexible Rogowski Coils (24")
- ECC power cable, MTU-RC power cable
- (1) One 6' Ethernet cable
- TED Footprints software (shown above)
- TED Commander remote monitoring cloud system
- Installation Manua
If you are unsure of which package to purchase, please e-mail us or call our office at 843-766-9800.